Monday, March 5, 2012

Let the Show Begin!

So I had an audition and a callback last week, and found out that I've been cast as Gwendolen in 'The Importance of Being Earnest'! :-D

I'm super excited, this is a show I've been wanting to be part of for a long time now! I usually try to find shows/films that are meaningful and have a powerful message, but every once in a while it's good to do something that's just plain fun. :-) It's like dessert: you don't consume it as your only meal every day, but on occasion, it can be good for you...

We begin rehearsals this week and I'm soooo looking forward to it! Usually, the deep, meaningful shows are the most challenging, but this will stretch me in a different way, as I haven't done a whole lot of comedy in the past. Yay!

Plus, I'm convicted that no matter what you're doing, your ministry is to the people around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment